IT Services – Quick Links
New to Montclair?
News and Events
- Wanted: Ransomwolf (National Cyber Security Awareness Month)Tuesday October 24, 2023
- Phishing scam alert (direct deposit)Monday October 23, 2023
- (IT Security Tips) Wanted: Count Hackula (National Cyber Security Awareness Month)Wednesday October 18, 2023
- (IT Security Tips) Wanted: Frankenphisher (National Cyber Security Awareness Month)Friday October 13, 2023
- Action Required: Setting Up Student Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA)Wednesday October 4, 2023
- October is National Cyber Security Awareness MonthTuesday October 3, 2023
Computer Lab Availability
的 Information Technology Division is responsible for building, maintaining and supporting the University’s computing infrastructure. We support a wide range of technologies, encompassing enterprise servers and software, the University’s wireless and wired networks, campus phone networks, and desktop computers.
We also provide direct support to end-users – both employees and students – and run an assortment of computing and printing labs on campus.
Our goal is to make available the technical resources our students, 教师, and staff need to build a connected and effective learning environment for the information age.